Smart Sustainable City
From our perspective, we have a Smart Sustainable City only if it fulfills all following requirements:
- Enjoyable by its dwellers and visitors.
- Profitable for the investors.
- Healthy for the citizens and for the environment.
- Adaptable to the ever improving technologies.
- Architecture. By defining a strong architectural concept for each of our developments, we are able to design inspiring spaces both exterior and interior. Architecture is the integrating force of our process. The city is the theater in which our lives take place in the 21st century.
- Climate Engineering. From the masterplanning stage, we work with the best specialists in energy modeling to help define shapes, sizes and orientations based on environmental conditions such as wind, sunlight or humidity. This way we bring down the use of energy to less than 50% of standards. The key magnitude here is Kwh/sqm/annum.
- Smart Technologies. We integrate state-of-the-art technologies in various fields from transportation to “Sponge city” or waste and water management. To be able to adapt to evolving technology and to all events in the city, we propose a Big Data Platform that works as a Central Nervous System to gather all data generated by the city and make the best decisions based on it.
Economic profitability starts with making the right questions. Through a Market feasibility study we assess the absorption capacity of the area in order to develop an optimal commercial offering and avoid over-investment and under-occupancy.
- Attract investors
- Define the “program of uses”
- Define the target market
City policy must be focused on social cohesion and articulation. The improvement of the life of citizens is crucial for us since the city us the theater in which our lives take place in the 21st century.
Why a Strong Architectural concept?
Climate responsive design
Big Data Platform